The Florida Network values young people and therefore creates safe pathways to their future by building strong families and communities.
Florida will be a safe place where all young people reach their full potential.
- We are committed to keeping youth and families together and to strengthening family systems.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of practice within our programs and our organization.
- We value young people as vital resources and partners in finding solutions.
- We cultivate a young person's strengths and assets in all of our programs and services.
Safety and Support
- We believe prevention and early intervention services are powerful, not only in keeping young people from committing crimes and families from being unsafe, but as catalysts for youth to realize their full potential and make a successful transition to adulthood.
- We value the collective wisdom, energy and expertise that working together as member agencies affords us in striving toward our vision, adhering to our mission and reaching our common goals.
- We believe the whole is always greater than the sum of the parts in making Florida a safer place for children and their families.